- A mug. (pick your size...but don't be scared to go big. A little hot choc is never really enough. ;)
- A teaspoon...or maybe, a few. One for mixing the powder and sugar in, and then, if that one gets a bit sticky, dispense with it and get a clean one for a) scooping out the marshmallows etc. and b) cleaning the bottom of the mug.
- Milk...for a normal sized mug like mine above (but don't limit yourself to that of course ;) ) you will need about 200-250 ml.
- Tesco hot chocolate powder. Yes, this has to be, for me, the nicest drinking chocolate powder ever. And you don't need to break the bank to get it either...it's very affordable being their own brand. :)
- A wee bit of sugar.
- Marshmallows. Maltesers. Smarties. Rolos. Munchies. Oh God, there are so many, many possibilities. But the marshmallows AND something chocolatey to go on top are essential I feel. But it's really up to you, really....
- and maybe...some biccies for dunking might be good. ;)
At first glance it might seem that I am just a happy, normal girl who loves to bake and walk her dog. However, I have suffered with an eating disorder since I was 13. It was only in May 2014 when I realised that this Voice in my head was slowly but surely trying to kill me. And so began the long, hard, and painful journey which is recovery...
I want My Cocoa Stained Apron to be a special place...a place for reflection, memories, shared stories...and of course a little bit of cocoa-staining ;) Recovery might be the hardest thing you ever choose to do in this life. But it is also the bravest and best decision you will ever make.:)