At first glance it might seem that I am just a happy, normal girl who loves to bake and walk her dog. However, I have suffered with an eating disorder since I was 13. It was only in May 2014 when I realised that this Voice in my head was slowly but surely trying to kill me. And so began the long, hard, and painful journey which is recovery...
I want My Cocoa Stained Apron to be a special place...a place for reflection, memories, shared stories...and of course a little bit of cocoa-staining ;) Recovery might be the hardest thing you ever choose to do in this life. But it is also the bravest and best decision you will ever make.:)
Wednesday, 18 February 2015
The 100 questions Nobody Ever Asks!!! :p (part 2)
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Hahaha, must have been my last year at primary school...about nine years ago now!!
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Depends on the musical.
53. Is Christmas stressful? No way!!! I love Christmas!! :)
54. Ever eat a pierogi? What's that?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple or rhubarb. :)
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Teacher, zookeeper, cyclist,
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Of course! ;) I'm superstitious.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes.
59. Take a vitamin daily? Haha..never up till very recentlly. Here in the hospital I have to take them every morning no exceptions!! :p
60. Wear slippers? YES all the time!!! I am always warm, but my toes and feet are always freezin'.
61. Wear a bath robe? At home I do as my house is a bit cold in winter.
62. What do you wear to bed? Pjs or a nightie..unless its really, really hot. If it is then nothing. :o
63. First concert? Westlife at Landsdown Road!!
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Never heard of any of them.
65. Nike or Adidas? Adidas.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Errrr...?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? When they are whole, probably sunflower seeds, but peanut butter exceeds EVERYTHING. ;)
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No..?
69. Ever take dance lessons? Yes, I did Irish Dancing as a child!!
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? No!!
71. Can you curl your tongue? No don't think so!!
72. Ever won a spelling bee? No!!!
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Loads of times!!!
74. Own any record albums? Mam does but I dont know if that counts but they are in our house anyway!
75. Own a record player? Mam does!!
76. Regularly burn incense? No!!
77. Ever been in love? Errr...I suppose?? But he wasn't with me, though, sniff sniff.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Leona Lewis or Emile Sande maybe or Coldplay.
79. What was the last concert you saw? Ahem....I haven't been to any since Westlife...
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Don't drink tea.
81. Tea or coffee? Coffee, but it would have to be a milky one like a mocha or capuchino.
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? I've never had snickerdoodles...
83. Can you swim well? I can swim but I'm not that good!!
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.
85. Are you patient? Yes abiout most things.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ.
87. Ever won a contest? No.
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No.
89. Which are better black or green olives? I dont like olives.
90. Can you knit or crochet? Yes!! But I can only do scarves...and tea cosies. :o
91. Best room for a fireplace? Living room.
92. Do you want to get married? Not really.
93. If married, how long have you been married? Not married.
94. Who was your HS crush? As if I'm going to reveal that ;)
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No.
96. Do you have kids? No.
97. Do you want kids?I actually don't know..maybe?
98. Whats your favorite color? Blue and yellow.
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Lots ;(
100. Have you ever been stung by a bee? Not yet anyway.
Feel free to join in this somewhat annoying but undeniably fun-to-do blog challenge!!! :p Just comment or link your blog below if you have one!!!