- Making pastry...Out of all the different areas of baking it is probably pastry which I have the least experience of.
- Shopping...haha. seriously though, I am a USELESS shopper. Especially when it comes to buying myself clothes.
- Taking care of myself...this is an important one, I know. As I think, one of my talents is caring for other people...but when it comes to looking after myself and my own body...that is something which I now know that I must work on.
- Knitting...as you might recall from my previous post...scarves I may indeed specialise in, but apart from that, I haven't yet made any other explorations in the wonderful wooly world of knitting. This year though I am determined to make a wooly hat (in compliance with my brother's demands. ;) )
- Being more positive..and this little challenge is really proving a big help with that! ;)
At first glance it might seem that I am just a happy, normal girl who loves to bake and walk her dog. However, I have suffered with an eating disorder since I was 13. It was only in May 2014 when I realised that this Voice in my head was slowly but surely trying to kill me. And so began the long, hard, and painful journey which is recovery...
I want My Cocoa Stained Apron to be a special place...a place for reflection, memories, shared stories...and of course a little bit of cocoa-staining ;) Recovery might be the hardest thing you ever choose to do in this life. But it is also the bravest and best decision you will ever make.:)