7 things I like...
- Walking on a frosty winter's morning, when all the spider webs are pearllike with dew drops and the leaves are all crunchy and crisp beneath your feet. <3
- Going to the beach, the zoo, the mountains...a random trip anywhere sounds good to me. ;)
- Going for a hot choc and a catch up with a good friend <3
- Medieval stuff. Castles, old creepy dungeons, Lancelot, you name it - if it's medieval then I wanna hear about it. ;)
- Making bread. Especially the kneading part and then when it's in the oven and that divine smell is wafting through the house...mmmmm
- Christmas!!! The smell of the Christmas tree, the twinkly lights in the shop windows, buying and receiving presents, the annoying ads on the tv...awwwww sorry but yea I love christmas.
- Hugs, getting letters in the post, receiving a cute message...just those little things in life which make me feel loved and safe.
6 things I don't like...
- being too hot..makes me feel queasy and sticky, ugh.
- days when it just rains and rains and RAINS and you can't go outside at all!!
- being on my own for long periods of time :'(
- when people walk really slowly in front of you in the sreet and you can't get past...arghhhh!!! ;)
- don't laugh but..sleeping in... yep, i hate it..i think its such a waste of a day!! call me weird but anyways!!! ;)
5 things that make me happy!! :)
- When someone makes me a hot choc.... awww <3
- Having my cat nestled in my lap <3
- getting comments on my blog and hearing from my special readers <3
- baking something special for someone and seeing the delight and surprise on their faces when they receive their gitft.
- riding rollercoasters and screaming myself silly at the very top!! ;)
4 things I want to do...
- Travel the world of course ;) and meet all my AMAZING blogging friends along the way!!
- Start volunteering and making a difference in my community.
- Go to Disneyland Orlando <3 omgggg
- Have my own baking business!! A little cafe would be nice, with a duck pond outside and cute little tables covered in checkerboard tablecloths.
- Stick to my meal plan every day and to NEVER give in to ED voice :D
- To complete Morokia (my medieval fantasy story): all three books!! I have a story that I think needs to be heard ;)
- To blog at least every two days..not only do I love blogging, I know now that it has such a positive influene on my own recovery and that by doing so I can reach out to others and help them in their journey too. <3
2 things I want to achieve.
- Realising that I am worth recovery and that I deserve to be happy and healthy.
- Fully recover from ED, leave all trace of it behind. To find the real Emmy, who is happy, free and healthy. To make up to my loved ones for everything I have put them through with my illness and to make them happy and proud.