At first glance it might seem that I am just a happy, normal girl who loves to bake and walk her dog. However, I have suffered with an eating disorder since I was 13. It was only in May 2014 when I realised that this Voice in my head was slowly but surely trying to kill me. And so began the long, hard, and painful journey which is recovery...

I want My Cocoa Stained Apron to be a special place...a place for reflection, memories, shared stories...and of course a little bit of cocoa-staining ;) Recovery might be the hardest thing you ever choose to do in this life. But it is also the bravest and best decision you will ever make.:)

Tuesday 29 October 2019

A Quick Foreword...!!! :/

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post an apology for the untidy presentation of my last post..the font sizes are all over the place I know and I have tried again and again to fix it, but when I press save the changes I make just aren't saved and it goes back to the way it was..! Im really sorry for this, I reqlly don't understand why it's like that  - not sure if it\s because I wrote it on my boyfriend's ipad and the fonts on that arent compatible with blogger's or something. Anyway I do apologise profusely for this. 😓

2 comments:

  1. I can read your new language no problem now, still working on trying to figure out your handwriting though! 😂 Love it 💙

    ReplyDelete